- USDInternational Store
- EUREuropean Store
MONO 3.5 MM SILVER-PLATED PCUHD PREMIUM CABLES
For 109 PRO & Liric
- Braided Furukawa silver-plated PCUHD copper
- 0.04 mm*140 conductors in 8 wire to 4 wire continuous braid
- USA-made TPE Sleeve
- Jensen 4% silver Soldering
- PCUHD (Pure Copper Ultra High Drawability) silver plated single crystallized
- Each strand is silver plated
- mono 3.5 mm headphone termination
REVEAL MORE OF YOUR SOUND
Made to bring out the finest qualities of your headphones, our SILVER-PLATED PREMIUM CABLES combine the best of two different worlds
– the conductive properties of silver with copper’s high durability. Manufactured using state-of-the-art Furukawa Copper wire, coated with
pure silver, the cables are an easy upgrade to your listening experience, offering more depth, improving separation and enhancing details.
MADE WITH HI-GRADE Furukawa PCUHD silver-plated copper
By combining a molding process that uses no heat-resistant materials with post-processing free from hot extrusion or rolling processes, the product can be mass-produced in a way that excludes inclusions and impurities. It possesses high malleability and drawability that allows processing up to superfine wires.
HAND BRAIDED IN BAIA MARE, ROMANIA
Featuring a proven twisted design, each cable is made of 140 conductors with 0.04mm in diameter, in an eight-wire to four-wire braid configuration. Twisting the wires minimizes the energy of the magnetic fields created by each wire, allowing us to achieve proper noise and signal interference reduction. This technique accomplishes two main objectives: reduces outgoing noise and reduces incoming noise related to electromagnetic interference.
THE PERFECT MATCH FOR YOUR LIRIC
To ensure compatibility with most audio sources, 5 options of jack connectors are available: 2.5 mm balanced, 3.5 mm, 4.4 mm balanced, 6.3 mm, standard 4-pin XLR balanced. Just pick and play!