- USDInternational Store
- EUREuropean Store
SECTION 1 - WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
Email marketing: With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
SECTION 2 – CONSENT
- How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
- How do I withdraw my consent?
Please note that you may exercise your right to opt-out of receiving any of the marketing information referred to above, now or at any time, by clicking the unsubscribe link contained in any marketing communication received or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or by mailing us at:
Meze Audio: Iuliu Maniu str., no. 38, 1st floor, ap. 2, Baia Mare, 430131, Romania
SECTION 3 - DISCLOSURE
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of service.
SECTION 4 - SHOPIFY
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data is encrypted on Shopify’s PCI compliant servers. Shopify is responsible for all onward transfers of personal information to third parties in accordance with the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework, the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework, and Canada’s Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA).
What information does Shopify collect from our customers and why?
- Shopify collects our customers’ name, email, shipping and billing address, payment details, company name, phone number, IP address, information about orders you initiate, information about the stores that you visit, and information about the device and browser you use.
- Shopify uses this information to provide us with the Services, including supporting and processing orders, risk and fraud screening, authentication, and payments. It also uses this information to improve their Services.
- If you opt into Shopify Pay, Shopify stores and uses this information to pre-fill your checkout information. Shopify additionally uses this information to help customize and improve your experience when you visit our store by presenting to you goods and service that are more likely to be of interest to you.
- Shopify uses some of the personal information you provide us to conduct some level of automated decision-making — for example, Shopify uses certain personal information (for example, IP addresses or payment information) to automatically block certain potentially fraudulent transactions for a short period of time.
When does Shopify collect this information?
- Shopify collects this information when you use or access a store that uses Shopify’s Services, such as when you visit the Meze Audio site, place an order or sign up for an account.
- Shopify also collects this information when you opt into Shopify Pay, or use Shopify Pay to pre-fill your checkout information.
For more insights, you may also want to read Shopify’s Privacy Statement.
SECTION 5 - THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions. For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located in a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
- Google analytics
- Content Commenting
Personal Data collected: username.
- Displaying content from external platforms
SECTION 6 - SECURITY
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
SECTION 7 – COOKIES
Some cookies have the role of ensuring functionality features such as remembering choices you have made in the past.
We may, at times, also use marketing cookies or third-party cookies, which might track your online activity outside our website as well. These cookies are used to target you with more relevant advertising and to limit the number of times you will see an ad from us.
- Placing cookies on your device helps us and Shopify to tailor your website experience specifically to your preferences. Also, Shopify uses reporting and analytics cookies to collect information about how you use our website and how often. These cookies only gather information for statistical purposes and only use pseudonymous cookie identifiers that do not directly identify you.
- Opting out: You can opt out of targeted ads served via specific third party vendors by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s Opt-Out page.
- The length of time that a cookie remains on your computer or mobile device depends on whether it is a “persistent” or “session” cookie. Session cookies last until you stop browsing and persistent cookies last until they expire or are deleted. Most of the cookies we use are persistent and will expire between 30 minutes and two years from the date they are downloaded to your device.
- You can control and manage cookies in various ways. Please keep in mind that removing or blocking cookies can negatively impact your user experience and parts of our website may no longer be fully accessible.
- Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can choose whether or not to accept cookies through your browser controls, often found in your browser’s “Tools” or “Preferences” menu. For more information on how to modify your browser settings or how to block, manage or filter cookies can be found in your browser’s help file or through such sites as: allaboutcookies.org.
SECTION 8 - AGE OF CONSENT
Mezeaudio.eu is not intended for children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect information, including personal data, from children or other individuals who are not legally able to use our sites and services. If we obtain actual knowledge that we have collected personal data from a child under the age of 13, we will promptly delete it, unless we are legally obligated to retain such data. Contact us if you believe that we have mistakenly or unintentionally collected information from a child under the age of 13.
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact us at email@example.com or by mail at:Meze Audio SRL
Iuliu Maniu str., no. 38, 1st floor, ap. 2, Baia Mare, 430131, Romania