- USDInternational Store
- EUREuropean Store
Enjoy the full Lina experience with a Network Streaming DAC, Class AB Headphone Amplifier and Grade 1 Master Clock.
- Designed and hand-assembled in the United Kingdom
- Purpose built for headphone playback
- Engineered for the purest expression and the finest possible sound
– David Steven, Managing Director, dCS
PRODUCTS SINCE 1987
Founded in 1987, we started out developing digital converters for aviation and aerospace companies, before shifting our focus to digital audio. Over the past 35 years, we have developed a succession of pioneering products and proprietary technologies for music lovers and recording professionals – from the first ever high resolution DACs and ADCs, to the multi-award winning dCS Bartok Headphone DAC.
Our products are renowned for their outstanding technical performance, exquisite craftsmanship and profound musicality. Through continuous innovation, and an obsessive attention to detail, we create products that uncover the true depth and essence of recorded sound, and bring people closer to the music and the artists they love.
- Solid state Headphone Amplifier ensures optimal performance with a vast range of headphones, from IEMs through to reference-level over ears.
- Lina Master Clock delivers precise and stable reference signal, for enhanced sound quality when streaming and listening via USB.
- dCS Ring DAC™ and Digital Processing Platform guarantee exceptional sound, whatever your chosen source, genre or audio format
- Modular three stack design allows you to configure your system to suit your space, arranging units vertically or side by side.
- Network DAC supports streaming via Roon, Spotify, Deezer, Qobuz, TIDAL, Internet Radio and Apple AirPlay.
- Flexible, FPGA-based architecture ensures long product lifespan, with new features and enhancements delivered via simple software updates.